Five years ago Simon Henderson took over the managing director role at Tunbridge Wells-based broker Darwin Clayton.
Pointing to the importance of building relationships in the insurance industry he notes that he used to do the underwriting for the broker 25 years ago when he was working for an insurance company.
“I had always wanted to run Darwin Clayton and when the time was right and the then managing director was looking to retire that’s when I started to talk to the chairman about the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn