Ahead of the 2016 Biba Conference, Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, takes us through the dangers of underinsurance when it comes to brokers' own professional indemnity insurance.
Manchester also explains the possible effects of the Insurance Act, which will be implemented in August this year.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009