Ahead of the 2016 Biba Conference, Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, takes us through the dangers of underinsurance when it comes to brokers' own professional indemnity insurance.
Manchester also explains the possible effects of the Insurance Act, which will be implemented in August this year.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto