Ahead of the 2016 Biba Conference, Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, takes us through the dangers of underinsurance when it comes to brokers' own professional indemnity insurance.
Manchester also explains the possible effects of the Insurance Act, which will be implemented in August this year.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?