Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba.
And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto