Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba.
And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards