Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba.
And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK