Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba.
And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?