Liverpudlian insurance experts talk about the friendly but competitive broker market and whether they get enough support from the British Insurance Brokers' Association.
Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Liverpool and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?