Liverpudlian insurance experts talk about the friendly but competitive broker market and whether they get enough support from the British Insurance Brokers' Association.
Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Liverpool and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason