Liverpudlian insurance experts talk about the friendly but competitive broker market and whether they get enough support from the British Insurance Brokers' Association.
Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Liverpool and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009