In this video Matt Munro, chief executive officer of Igo4, tells us about his darts nickname and reveals that the worst job he has ever had involves packing flour.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success article where Munro talks about telematics, aggregator sites and how the business has grown since it was set up.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week