In this video Matt Munro, chief executive officer of Igo4, tells us about his darts nickname and reveals that the worst job he has ever had involves packing flour.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success article where Munro talks about telematics, aggregator sites and how the business has grown since it was set up.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks