In this video Matt Munro, chief executive officer of Igo4, tells us about his darts nickname and reveals that the worst job he has ever had involves packing flour.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success article where Munro talks about telematics, aggregator sites and how the business has grown since it was set up.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?