Here are five themes I suspect we could see plenty more off as 2016 plays out.
1) New Year; same old story lines
Last year saw a number of notable broker faces take up new roles with new challenges.
From Brendan McManus joining former boss Chris Giles at PIB and Stuart Reid moving from Bluefin to AJ Gallagher; from David Ross' long drawn out - and expensive - arrival at Towergate and Peter Blanc turning up at Aston Scott, the head hunters were busy.
Elsewhere we saw the former Towergate team of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff