In our second video from Cambridge, Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling continues to investigate what the local insurance market is like.
Brokers discuss how Cambridge has benefitted from the upturn in the economy and the difficulties of finding experienced staff.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described the Cambridge insurance market and what kind of support they get from Biba.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks