In our second video from Cambridge, Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling continues to investigate what the local insurance market is like.
Brokers discuss how Cambridge has benefitted from the upturn in the economy and the difficulties of finding experienced staff.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described the Cambridge insurance market and what kind of support they get from Biba.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock