In our second video from Cambridge, Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling continues to investigate what the local insurance market is like.
Brokers discuss how Cambridge has benefitted from the upturn in the economy and the difficulties of finding experienced staff.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described the Cambridge insurance market and what kind of support they get from Biba.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports