Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling speaks to brokers in Cambridge about what the local insurance market is like and the opportunities the city offers.
Brokers talk about the vibrant, but not overly broked, Cambridge market and the support they get from Biba.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks