Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling speaks to brokers in Cambridge about what the local insurance market is like and the opportunities the city offers.
Brokers talk about the vibrant, but not overly broked, Cambridge market and the support they get from Biba.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports