Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling speaks to brokers in Cambridge about what the local insurance market is like and the opportunities the city offers.
Brokers talk about the vibrant, but not overly broked, Cambridge market and the support they get from Biba.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week