Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance and Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, all spoke about their opinions on aspects of the Bristol market.
The topics up for discussion were whether Biba offered enough support in the Bristol region, how the recession affected the local area and what the future holds for the Bristol market.
Watch part one.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason