Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance and Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, all spoke about their opinions on aspects of the Bristol market.
The topics up for discussion were whether Biba offered enough support in the Bristol region, how the recession affected the local area and what the future holds for the Bristol market.
Watch part one.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009