Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance and Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, all spoke about their opinions on aspects of the Bristol market.
The topics up for discussion were whether Biba offered enough support in the Bristol region, how the recession affected the local area and what the future holds for the Bristol market.
Watch part one.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?