A code of practice has been developed by BSI to help companies protect their vulnerable customers from financial abuse or fraud.
Sponsored by NatWest, the code of practice, PAS 17271: Protecting customers from financial harm as a result of fraud or financial abuse, gives guidance on how to recognise customers who might be at particular risk from fraud and financial abuse and how to assess the potential risks to the individual.
BSI explained that this can include those in vulnerable
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m