Our esteemed editor Emmanuel Kenning is away, so it falls to me to introduce the magazine.
Two clear themes have stood out this month. Firstly, upheaval and uncertainty and how brokers cope with it. My news analysis on the unstable Ogden rate is a prime example of market volatility.
In this case brokers are the ones left to explain to customers the complex reasons behind rates going up. Although proposals have now been made to change how the rate is chosen there is still no real clarity and th
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers