Our esteemed editor Emmanuel Kenning is away, so it falls to me to introduce the magazine.
Two clear themes have stood out this month. Firstly, upheaval and uncertainty and how brokers cope with it. My news analysis on the unstable Ogden rate is a prime example of market volatility.
In this case brokers are the ones left to explain to customers the complex reasons behind rates going up. Although proposals have now been made to change how the rate is chosen there is still no real clarity and th
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark