Our esteemed editor Emmanuel Kenning is away, so it falls to me to introduce the magazine.
Two clear themes have stood out this month. Firstly, upheaval and uncertainty and how brokers cope with it. My news analysis on the unstable Ogden rate is a prime example of market volatility.
In this case brokers are the ones left to explain to customers the complex reasons behind rates going up. Although proposals have now been made to change how the rate is chosen there is still no real clarity and th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges