There are under eight months to go before the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect.
The GDPR, which overhauls the existing data protection regime, will have broad implications for firms and their data governance practices.
In mid-September, a new Data Protection Bill was issued setting out how the government proposes the UK data protection regime should look upon leaving the EU. Until the Bill is passed, we won’t have certainty of the new regime. How
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel