There are under eight months to go before the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect.
The GDPR, which overhauls the existing data protection regime, will have broad implications for firms and their data governance practices.
In mid-September, a new Data Protection Bill was issued setting out how the government proposes the UK data protection regime should look upon leaving the EU. Until the Bill is passed, we won’t have certainty of the new regime. How
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers