There are under eight months to go before the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect.
The GDPR, which overhauls the existing data protection regime, will have broad implications for firms and their data governance practices.
In mid-September, a new Data Protection Bill was issued setting out how the government proposes the UK data protection regime should look upon leaving the EU. Until the Bill is passed, we won’t have certainty of the new regime. How
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark