John Griffith-Jones, chairman of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Payment Systems Regulator (PSR), has confirmed that he will leave both organisations on 31 March 2018.
He was appointed as the non-executive chair designate of the FCA by the government in June 2012.
He was chairman of KPMG in the UK at the time and joined the Financial Services Authority (FSA) board in September 2012 to oversee the creation of the new authority.
In turn Griffith-Jones was appointed as the first FC
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution