& Edinburgh to become group operations director. He will be re-united with
Peter Cullum, group managing director, and Paul Dyer, group marketing
director, who both used to work at ITT L&E. Mr Crocker had been with ITT
L&E for 10 years, and was director of commercial lines.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product