underwriting agency Carrington International - its seventh acquisition
since its formation last October.
This latest purchase means that Towergate is now commanding in excess of
£30m in gross premium.
Based in Lymington, Hampshire, Carrington underwrites yachts and
associated marine trades and runs Carrington International Insurance
Brokers. It has a combined gross written premium of £3m.
John Dodd will remain as chairman of Carrington but
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand