underwriting agency Carrington International - its seventh acquisition
since its formation last October.
This latest purchase means that Towergate is now commanding in excess of
£30m in gross premium.
Based in Lymington, Hampshire, Carrington underwrites yachts and
associated marine trades and runs Carrington International Insurance
Brokers. It has a combined gross written premium of £3m.
John Dodd will remain as chairman of Carrington but
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click