franchise office since it started recruiting brokers to manage their own
branches of Millennium a little over a year ago. A further three offices
are expected to open in the next few weeks.
The Chester-based broker has been actively seeking experienced insurance
personnel over the age of 40 to run new start-up franchises. To date it
has franchises in places such as Leeds, London, Manchester and
All of the business derived by
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product