Worldwide Broker Network following the expansion of the commercial broking
alliance into the US.
Seven brokers in the US have joined WBN, taking the total of full members
of the network to 25, with a further 22 participating on a correspondence
WBN is represented in the UK by founder member Alec Finch and Co. Its
director, Alec Finch, told PB: "The Worldwide Broker Network offers
clients a clearly defined and consistent service
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA