Worldwide Broker Network following the expansion of the commercial broking
alliance into the US.
Seven brokers in the US have joined WBN, taking the total of full members
of the network to 25, with a further 22 participating on a correspondence
WBN is represented in the UK by founder member Alec Finch and Co. Its
director, Alec Finch, told PB: "The Worldwide Broker Network offers
clients a clearly defined and consistent service
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison