House last month at the fourth British Insurance Awards. Television
personality Angus Deaton played host to 1400 guests from the insurance
sector and presented the awards with his usual biting wit. The ceremony,
organised by Professional Broking, Post Magazine and Reinsurance was
rounded off with music from the the Caledonian Highlanders.
The award for Commercial Lines Broker of the Year, sponsored by Cornhill
Insurance, went to FMW
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA