from Aon. He has been made executive director and will report to Stephen
Bottley. Jim Clark, chairman of SBJ, said: "We are very pleased to recruit
Manoj into our successful Automotive Division. His experience,
particularly with national and international rental fleets will enhance
our resources in this key area of the business."
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product