Registration Council, and, coincidentally, in the same post a letter from
the Institute of Insurance Brokers, I am left to wondering as to what will
happen to the "professional broker" in the future.
With attack from direct markets already at an all-time high, surely there
is a need more than ever to show that independent insurance brokers are
qualified to provide the best advice for their clients, and, with the
backing of the Insurance
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product