agency SVB, has launched what it believes to be the first office combined
commercial policy to be sold out of Lloyd's via an extranet.
The policy offers one-stop-shop cover for professional practices,
consultancies and personal businesses. The package includes: property,
liability and D&O cover.
Only those Lloyd's and provincial brokers which are partners in the Fusion
extranet service will have access to the new cover.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic