branch's 47 staff redundant as part of a restructuring of its
The move follows the sale of the company to the Eastgate Group at the end
of last year when the legal expenses insurer changed its name from Hambro
to that of its new parent.
The Birmingham office was set up to handle Eastgate Assistance's overflow
of uninsured loss recovery claims.
That work will now be transfered to the head office in Colchester, which
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Granite to create 300 new jobs