branch's 47 staff redundant as part of a restructuring of its
The move follows the sale of the company to the Eastgate Group at the end
of last year when the legal expenses insurer changed its name from Hambro
to that of its new parent.
The Birmingham office was set up to handle Eastgate Assistance's overflow
of uninsured loss recovery claims.
That work will now be transfered to the head office in Colchester, which
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product