signed up 50 brokers as members of the organisation. The Chelmsford-based
firm, set up two months ago, devises policies with broker-only insurers
and then assists brokers to sell these products under their own
Andrew Honour, general manager at Broker Brands, told PB that the
company's target is to recruit 200 brokers and intermediaries. So far,
Broker Brands has launched two policies: a buildings product and a policy
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product