Services, both London-based brokerages. David Teare, previously the senior
partner at Teare Rose has joined as a broker consultant, while Simon Rose
has been appointed divisional director. Ron Custance of Alder Insurance
Services has been made associate director. The firm will maintain its
current staff, to ensure continuity.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product