has merged Quotel's marketing arm, Eurosure, into its own marketing group,
The move has resulted in the closure of Eurosure's office in Boston and
redundancy for its five staff. Eurosure's managing director, Alistair
Murray, quit the company when it was bought by CSC RA back in January.
Eurosure will now trade under the name of KeySure and will operate from
Key Choice's headquarters in Birmingham. Chris Mosley, as
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product