high-profile advertising campaign on London underground tubes and on
London radio station Kiss FM.
The direct insurer is a division of Admiral Insurance and has only been
trading for 12 months.
The Diamond name will be unfamiliar to many in the insurance industry as
this is the insurer's first major spend on advertising.
Sian Lewis, managing director at Diamond, told PB: "Until now we have
taken out small ads in directories like the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger