high-profile advertising campaign on London underground tubes and on
London radio station Kiss FM.
The direct insurer is a division of Admiral Insurance and has only been
trading for 12 months.
The Diamond name will be unfamiliar to many in the insurance industry as
this is the insurer's first major spend on advertising.
Sian Lewis, managing director at Diamond, told PB: "Until now we have
taken out small ads in directories like the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product