Alec Finch has used his Worldwide Broker Network connections to secure his firm's future. Finch has sold his firm to his friend Jacques Verlingue, who is president of French broker Verlingue, the 10th largest broker in France.
It is the first venture out of France for Quimper-based Verlingue and, together with Finch, the firm will control EUR600m (£397m) of gross written premium.
Alec Finch, who has sold his stake, wanted to avoid selling the Manchester-based Alec Finch Group to a UK
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries