parent, the American Financial Group, has intensified following the
announcement last month that the insurer is being put into run-off (see
PB, May, p2).
The "gang of four" - Bruce Gordon, Tony Pinkett, Roy Clegg and Keith Platt
- have been involved in a bitter dispute with AFG over the value of
outstanding claims at IGB ever since the US group took control of the
non-standard insurer in 1995.
However, the four founders are concerned
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click