parent, the American Financial Group, has intensified following the
announcement last month that the insurer is being put into run-off (see
PB, May, p2).
The "gang of four" - Bruce Gordon, Tony Pinkett, Roy Clegg and Keith Platt
- have been involved in a bitter dispute with AFG over the value of
outstanding claims at IGB ever since the US group took control of the
non-standard insurer in 1995.
However, the four founders are concerned
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand