described the wrangle with Alliance Insurance Management over the Bernard
Knope book of business as "quite a battlefield".
AIM bought the book, goodwill and trading name of troubled broker Bernard
Knope in November. However, The Beckett Group secured some of this
business when Norwich Union recommended it to Bernard Knope clients, and
when three directors from Bernard Knope's Town and County branch
transferred to Beckett.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders