conference territory. So, many of the delegates travelling there last
month for this year's BIIBA conference may have been reassured by the fact
that some things do not change. Unlike the insurance industry.
There could not have been one of the 300 or so broker delegates at the
two-day conference that at some point did not have a slightly nervous
thought about the regulatory future facing the broker market.
In his opening address, chairman
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning