conference territory. So, many of the delegates travelling there last
month for this year's BIIBA conference may have been reassured by the fact
that some things do not change. Unlike the insurance industry.
There could not have been one of the 300 or so broker delegates at the
two-day conference that at some point did not have a slightly nervous
thought about the regulatory future facing the broker market.
In his opening address, chairman
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment