underwritten by Norwich Union. The new policy, which was arranged by Ford
Credit, the banking and finance arm of the motor company, will allow
drivers of the new Ford Focus to buy a tailored insurance package under
the FordInsure brand, which includes features such as: 'driveaway'
insurance with a 21-day FordInsure covernote in the car when it is driven
out of the showroom, no excesses and 21 of the most common exclusions
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison