underwritten by Norwich Union. The new policy, which was arranged by Ford
Credit, the banking and finance arm of the motor company, will allow
drivers of the new Ford Focus to buy a tailored insurance package under
the FordInsure brand, which includes features such as: 'driveaway'
insurance with a 21-day FordInsure covernote in the car when it is driven
out of the showroom, no excesses and 21 of the most common exclusions
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA