Investment Brokers' Association's Francis Perkins Award for 1998. The
award is presented to the broker who has done the most to further the
interests of the association in the provinces. Mr Huntrods was nominated
by his colleagues in the Yorkshire & Northern region of BIIBA.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey