Services and Crosby Tinklin of Nottingham to its list of purchases,
bringing the total number of acquisitions this year to 18. The Norwich
Union-owned intermediary chain which snapped up three brokers in October
(PB, p3) believes that it now may exceed its aim of 20 acquisitions by the
end of the year.
A spokeswoman for the firm said: "Only in the last week we have had an
interested party approach us. There is more awareness, if
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product