agency cancellations for failing to comply with the ABI's Code of
Ray Stibbards, manager of Price Waterhouse's third-party monitoring unit,
said that the intermediaries had been identified as reportable cases
following site visits. Letters demanding compliance were sent out three
times. The intermediaries are now being pursued by "nominated insurers".
If that fails, all insurers participating in the third-party monitoring
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product