Roberts as deputy underwriter. She joins the company from ITT London &
Edinburgh where she was PI account manager at the company's Reigate
office. Michael Wood, pi direct's chief executive, said: "We are pleased
that Sarah will be bringing her experience to pi direct. Her joining our
team will enable us to continue to offer a fast and efficient approach to
professional indemnity insurance."
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison