Roberts as deputy underwriter. She joins the company from ITT London &
Edinburgh where she was PI account manager at the company's Reigate
office. Michael Wood, pi direct's chief executive, said: "We are pleased
that Sarah will be bringing her experience to pi direct. Her joining our
team will enable us to continue to offer a fast and efficient approach to
professional indemnity insurance."
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA