While this may well be the liberal-minded 90s, the group managing director
of FMW International Insurance Brokers is not about to get married in a
dress. He is actually talking about his surprise at finally winning a
British Insurance Award: "After being nominated twice previously, I was
not expecting to win the award this time, I thought we would leave as the
bridesmaid rather than the bride."
Luckily for Mr Murphy, this was not
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results