has always done well. Some say Barbara Castle was the best salesperson
that PMI ever had. Her decision to phase out NHS pay beds woke up lots of
people who had scarcely heard about private medical cover. The signs are
that PMI will prosper under the present administration too.
If a period of expansion does occur, it will be because Labour cannot fund
the NHS better than anyone else. Inevitably, some of the money needed for
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product