Chase Parkinson, taking the total number of companies in the Towergate
group to 12.
Chase Parkinson employs 30 staff and commands a gross written premium in
excess of £17m in partnership with insurers Lombard and Cornhill.
Founder of Chase Parkinson Clive Chase will now act as a consultant to the
company, and Andy Freebody has been appointed managing director.
Mr Freebody said: "The acquisition by Towergate provides us with a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand