Chase Parkinson, taking the total number of companies in the Towergate
group to 12.
Chase Parkinson employs 30 staff and commands a gross written premium in
excess of £17m in partnership with insurers Lombard and Cornhill.
Founder of Chase Parkinson Clive Chase will now act as a consultant to the
company, and Andy Freebody has been appointed managing director.
Mr Freebody said: "The acquisition by Towergate provides us with a
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey