Investment Market in order to position the company for future growth. The
flotation will enable a partial exit for venture capitalist Gresham Trust,
following chief executive Steve Verall's (pictured above right with PM's
Richard Browser) management buyout of the company from Norwich Union and
General Accident in February 1997. Among the growth opportunities, Policy
Master is looking towards the emergence of large broking groups with more
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product