example after the publication of its code of business conduct. The code,
drafted with the assistance of the Association of Insurance and Risk
Managers, is aimed primarily at dispelling concern over broker
remuneration and lack of business transparency.
Richard Reddaway, chairman of AIRMIC, has been campaigning for a greater
transparency of broker fees and payments, since last year.
The code requires Aon brokers, prior to accepting
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m