The government, specifically the Department for Exiting the EU, has completed a study to predict the impact of Brexit on a number of sectors.
Number 29 (of 58) on that list is the insurance and pensions sector. Helpful you might think but you would be wrong.
The government has published the list of the assessments but, at the time of writing, has refused to reveal what these reports have actually found.
What use is that?
How is the industry meant to mitigate the risks of Brexit if it doesn’t
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders