Laurence Walker, a co-founder of SSP, has moved to the role of executive chairman with Steve Lathrope taking on the CEO position.
Walker has been leading the company since 2007.
Lathrope joined SSP in 2011 as managing director of the insurer division and was then promoted to the role of chief customer officer. He was most recently group managing director.
Before joining SSP, Lathrope spent 19 years with Accenture as a partner in the global insurance practice.
Walker said: “Steve’
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock