Laurence Walker, a co-founder of SSP, has moved to the role of executive chairman with Steve Lathrope taking on the CEO position.
Walker has been leading the company since 2007.
Lathrope joined SSP in 2011 as managing director of the insurer division and was then promoted to the role of chief customer officer. He was most recently group managing director.
Before joining SSP, Lathrope spent 19 years with Accenture as a partner in the global insurance practice.
Walker said: “Steve’
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products