Laurence Walker, a co-founder of SSP, has moved to the role of executive chairman with Steve Lathrope taking on the CEO position.
Walker has been leading the company since 2007.
Lathrope joined SSP in 2011 as managing director of the insurer division and was then promoted to the role of chief customer officer. He was most recently group managing director.
Before joining SSP, Lathrope spent 19 years with Accenture as a partner in the global insurance practice.
Walker said: “Steve’
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product