Laurence Walker, a co-founder of SSP, has moved to the role of executive chairman with Steve Lathrope taking on the CEO position.
Walker has been leading the company since 2007.
Lathrope joined SSP in 2011 as managing director of the insurer division and was then promoted to the role of chief customer officer. He was most recently group managing director.
Before joining SSP, Lathrope spent 19 years with Accenture as a partner in the global insurance practice.
Walker said: “Steve’
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall