Inga Beale, the first female chief executive officer at Lloyd’s, has been elected as the 121st president of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), at the organisation’s annual general meeting, held in London today (2 August).
Beale was voted in by the trade body’s members and succeeds John Moore, chairman at Thomas Carroll Group.
She has previously held a number of senior positions at Canopius Group, Zurich, Converium and GE Insurance Solutions.
Jonathan Clark, a chartered insurance practiti
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall