Inga Beale, the first female chief executive officer at Lloyd’s, has been elected as the 121st president of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), at the organisation’s annual general meeting, held in London today (2 August).
Beale was voted in by the trade body’s members and succeeds John Moore, chairman at Thomas Carroll Group.
She has previously held a number of senior positions at Canopius Group, Zurich, Converium and GE Insurance Solutions.
Jonathan Clark, a chartered insurance practiti
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product