Inga Beale, the first female chief executive officer at Lloyd’s, has been elected as the 121st president of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), at the organisation’s annual general meeting, held in London today (2 August).
Beale was voted in by the trade body’s members and succeeds John Moore, chairman at Thomas Carroll Group.
She has previously held a number of senior positions at Canopius Group, Zurich, Converium and GE Insurance Solutions.
Jonathan Clark, a chartered insurance practiti
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say