Inga Beale, the first female chief executive officer at Lloyd’s, has been elected as the 121st president of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), at the organisation’s annual general meeting, held in London today (2 August).
Beale was voted in by the trade body’s members and succeeds John Moore, chairman at Thomas Carroll Group.
She has previously held a number of senior positions at Canopius Group, Zurich, Converium and GE Insurance Solutions.
Jonathan Clark, a chartered insurance practiti
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock