As the founder of claims firm Action 365 Sam White has been a familiar face in the insurance world for a number of years. She is known for her parties, particularly the recent ones she has thrown at the Biba Manchester conference. This year guests were decked out with flower head garlands, sombreros and enjoyed cocktails galore all topped off with a performance from X Factor winner Louisa Johnson. The gathering this May was to celebrate her newest offering, the managing general agent (MGA) Pukk
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution