Brokers are facing a number of challenges, with everything from regulation and technology disruption through to the unavoidable issue of “demographics” putting the sector’s future at risk.
Given all the challenges, brokers need to build on their existing skills. The hallmarks of successful brokers are about being entrepreneurial, specialist and progressive and putting themselves and their client service above the competition.
That’s what is needed – and applied with ruthless and consistent fre
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution