PIB Group has taken on two more people as it expands its management team. Jon Stanley, who was previously at PwC and Aviva, is set to be chief risk officer and Andy Tedstone joins from Arthur J Gallagher to become group broking and placement director. According to a PIB statement the additions reflect its ongoing strategy to deliver “significant organic and acquisitive growth over the next five years”. Tedstone previously worked with PIB CEO Brendan McManus and MD Bernard Mageean, who joine
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK