PIB Group has taken on two more people as it expands its management team.
Jon Stanley, who was previously at PwC and Aviva, is set to be chief risk officer and Andy Tedstone joins from Arthur J Gallagher to become group broking and placement director.
According to a PIB statement the additions reflect its ongoing strategy to deliver “significant organic and acquisitive growth over the next five years”.
Tedstone previously worked with PIB CEO Brendan McManus and MD Bernard Mageean, who
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m