PIB Group has taken on two more people as it expands its management team.
Jon Stanley, who was previously at PwC and Aviva, is set to be chief risk officer and Andy Tedstone joins from Arthur J Gallagher to become group broking and placement director.
According to a PIB statement the additions reflect its ongoing strategy to deliver “significant organic and acquisitive growth over the next five years”.
Tedstone previously worked with PIB CEO Brendan McManus and MD Bernard Mageean, who joine
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services