Among the new jobs that were confirmed in the past few weeks Coversure Insurance Services Group made a number of changes at a senior level. These included promoting managing director Bob Darling to group chief executive officer (see box).
Global Risk Partners appointed Chris Sime as group business development director and Lockton recruited two new senior vice presidents, while Endsleigh filled two newly created roles in its Cheltenham head office.
However, insurers and MGAs were even busier
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith