Arthur J. Gallagher has appointed former FCA broker chief Simon Green as an independent non-executive director of the Limited Board with effect from 1 June 2017, subject to regulatory approval.
The broker also revealed that he will also sit as an independent non-executive director on both its Risk Committee and Audit Committee for the UK business.
Green, who has worked in the financial services sector for 30 years, spent 16 years with the Financial Conduct Authority and most recently held the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m