Coversure Insurance Services Group has promoted managing director Bob Darling to group chief executive officer, Insurance Age can reveal.
In addition, John Hooper, who was group managing director steps up to be chairman of a group executive committee.
Further changes to the leadership team – all effective immediately – include associate director commercial, Steve Parker, becoming group commercial director and managing director of online insurance wholesalers, Policyfast.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey