Flood Re has appointed Andy Bord, currently interim chief executive officer, to the position permanently subject to regulatory approval. Flood Re was set up to help people living in areas at risk of flooding to access affordable flood insurance. Mark Hoban, chairman of Flood Re, said: “I am delighted that Andy will lead Flood Re into its second year and beyond. “Andy has the decisive combination of experience operating at chief executive level coupled with a good knowledge of the insurance se
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution