Flood Re has appointed Andy Bord, currently interim chief executive officer, to the position permanently subject to regulatory approval.
Flood Re was set up to help people living in areas at risk of flooding to access affordable flood insurance.
Mark Hoban, chairman of Flood Re, said: “I am delighted that Andy will lead Flood Re into its second year and beyond.
“Andy has the decisive combination of experience operating at chief executive level coupled with a good knowledge of the insurance se
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam