Flood Re has appointed Andy Bord, currently interim chief executive officer, to the position permanently subject to regulatory approval.
Flood Re was set up to help people living in areas at risk of flooding to access affordable flood insurance.
Mark Hoban, chairman of Flood Re, said: “I am delighted that Andy will lead Flood Re into its second year and beyond.
“Andy has the decisive combination of experience operating at chief executive level coupled with a good knowledge of the insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m